Careers at CandidSky
Want a job where you don’t have to work crazy hours?
Where health, wellbeing and personal development are actively championed?
Want to join a passionate team who Prolific North recently named SEO Agency of the Year?
- Work alongside a high calibre team with vast experience and knowledge
- Flexible working hours (start as late as 9.30am. Leave as early at 4pm)
- Freedom to work remotely when needed
- Regular career development sessions
- Real opportunities for career progression
- Monthly team social events e.g. axe throwing, pizza parties and beer pong
- 30 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays), increasing based on time at company
- Awesome offices in Grade II listed building, just off Deansgate, with plenty of breakout space
- Generous pension contributions
- Birthday celebrations – treasure chest lucky dip
- We genuinely care about our team members
“There’s definitely greater emphasis on development and actual technical knowledge at CandidSky compared to the last agency I worked at. There’s a better work-life balance with the flexi-working hours at CandidSky and I now have a manageable workload!”
- Tahir, Paid Media Exec, CandidSky
Tell us about yourself
We are always on the lookout for talented people to join us. If you think you would make a great addition, please send a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com.
No recruiters please.