Careers at CandidSky
Want a job where you don’t have to work crazy hours?
Where health, wellbeing and personal development are actively championed?
Want to join a passionate, award-winning team?
We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join us. If you think you would make a great addition, please check out our current roles below or send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scroll down to learn more about the benefits of joining CandidSky.
- Work alongside a high calibre team with vast experience and knowledge
- Flexible working hours (start as late as 9.30am. Leave as early at 4pm)
- Freedom to work remotely when needed
- Regular career development sessions
- Real opportunities for career progression
- Monthly team social events e.g. axe throwing, pizza parties and beer pong
- 30 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays), increasing based on time at company
- Awesome offices in Grade II listed building, just off Deansgate, with plenty of breakout space
- Generous pension contributions
- Birthday celebrations – treasure chest lucky dip
- We genuinely care about our team members and have a 5-star Glassdoor rating
“One of the most extraordinary things about CandidSky is that every member of the team works extremely hard and supports you when you need it most. Never in my career have I felt more influenced and motivated to achieve my full potential.”
- David, Senior Account Manager, CandidSky
“There’s a strong culture here of being able to approach managers and directors if you need help. A lot can be said for being treated as an individual, rather than just an employee.”
- Hannah, Content Producer, CandidSky
“What I personally love about working at CandidSky is the humility of the team. We’re great marketers, but we always accept and welcome that there’s more to learn about our craft, our clients and each other. And that attitude is encouraged at all levels of the agency, regardless of your experience.”
- Sam, Senior SEO Consultant, CandidSky
“There’s definitely greater emphasis on development and actual technical knowledge at CandidSky compared to the last agency I worked at. There’s a better work-life balance with the flexi-working hours at CandidSky and I now have a manageable workload!”
- Tahir, Paid Media Exec, CandidSky
Tell us about yourself
We are always on the lookout for talented people to join us. If you think you would make a great addition, please send a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com.
No recruiters please.